Who wasn’t obsessed with a boy band is seriously disturbed.
Winding down the best songs, according to me, to listen to on this Summery Thursday! Because nothing says — I’m ready for the weekend after a four day weekend, with some oldies playlist to listen to.
So put that top down, car top optional–joking, put your face out of the window to feel that breeze–at your own risk, and just be carefree and let the music take you back to the good ole days.
Here are picks:
- Come Together – The Beatles, 1970
- You Got It (The Right Stuff) NKOTB, 1980
- Tearin’ Up My Heart – NSYNC, 1990
- That’s Just the Way We Roll – Jonas Brothers, 2000
- She’s Not Afraid – One Direction, 2010
It was e x t r e m e l y hard to pick just ONE song for 1D. But I believe I made a good choice, right Har?
What are you listening to today to get you by?